Össur presents a 2-day Mobility Clinic which is designed for amputees of all ages and activity levels for a truly unique experience where they improve their overall mobility while connecting with other amputees. The Clinic is being held in Sydney on the 21st and 22nd of April at Newington College (Stanmore). This is the second year of the Mobility Clinic and Limbs 4 Life is a proud partner of this event.
Join Össur and learn:
- Techniques to maximise prosthetic capabilities
- Leg-over-leg running mechanics
- Proper methods for improving speed and balance
- How to move in multiple directions for a variety of recreational activities
- Training routines and sport-specific exercises
For more information, read about the previous Össur Mobility Clinic and to register visit – www.ossur.com.au/ossur-mobility-clinic